Jessica St. Clair
Tagged News Items
- UCB performers to guest star on "Playing House"
- First promo for USA comedy 'Playing House' from Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair
- USA orders Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair comedy series
- Jessica St. Clair interview in Entertainment Weekly
- USA orders pilot presentation from Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair
- Jessica St. Clair honored in LA Weekly's People 2012 issue
- UCBT performers hit talk show circuit
- Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair interview in Elle
- Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair featured in Gotham Magazine
- Variety covers Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair pilot "Best Friends Forever"
- Congratulations UCBT performers cast in new network TV series
- NBC picks up Lennon Parham/Jessica St. Clair comedy presentation
- LA Weekly reviews The Realest Real Housewives
- UCB Theatre Performers & Alumni Continue To Find Television Success
- "In The Motherhood" starring UCBT performers Jessica St. Clair & Horatio Sanz debuts Thursday, March 26 at 8pm on ABC
- UCBT performers Horatio Sanz, Jessica St. Clair cast in new ABC comedy series
- "We Used To Go Out" with Jason Mantzoukas & Jessica St. Clair scores an A+ at Spoleto 2006
A versatile and talented actress and writer, Jessica St. Clair co-stars and co-created USA Network's first foray into half-hour comedy Playing House with her writing partner and co-star Lennon Parham.
A multi-talented actress and writer, St. Clair initially gained notoriety performing at the legendary Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in New York and Los Angeles.
St. Clair has appeared in numerous features, most recently, the critically praised independent films Afternoon Delight and Enough Said. One of her most memorable roles was in 2011's blockbuster hit Bridesmaids in the unforgettable bridal salon/food poisoning scene. Other credits include Sacha Baron Cohen's The Dictator, Wanderlust, She's Out of My League, Life as We Know It and Christopher Guest's For Your Consideration.
On television, Jessica currently has a recurring role on HBO's award-winning comedy Veep. In addition, St. Clair & Parham starred and created Best Friends Forever for NBC in 2012. She's also starred opposite Megan Mullally and Cheryl Hines in ABC's In the Motherhood and has had guest-starring appearances on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm, Showtime's Weeds, United States of Tara, and NBC's Parks and Recreation and The Office.
A graduate of Middlebury College in Vermont, St. Clair can also currently be seen as the spokesperson for the retail chain Marshall's.
St. Clair currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband, playwright Dan O'Brien, daughter Isobel and her rescue miniature schnauzer, Emma.