Outside Dog / Cardinal Redbird
*Free to UCBTLA students w/ID
You watch a Harold to see long-form improvisational comedy, and the Harold Matinee is where UCBT's house teams come to stretch their legs and get a little crazy -- it's a true afternoon delight.There will be a waitlist for this show.
The Lottery randomly selects students from all levels of UCB Training Center classes to perform in sets with UCB Theatre house team members!
See why this legendary improv group has been called "The Most Dangerous Improv Cadre."There will be a waitlist for this show.
Soundtrack & Your F'ed Up Family
Soundtrack performs improvised comedy based on your music collection. Bring your iPods and be part of the show!
Did your Dad try to kill your Mom's boyfriend? Did your sister start a fire on Thanksgiving? Let us take what caused your family pain and turn it into a night of hilarious improv comedy for all to enjoy.There will be a waitlist for this show.
Diamond Lion: Musical Improv
Some of Los Angeles's top improvisors create a fully improvised musical out of thin air. Its more awesome than a lion - its a Diamond Lion.There will be a waitlist for this show.
Not Too Shabby
Comedians from the UCB sketch community try out new bits with reckless abandon.
- IFC renews 'Comedy Bang Bang' and 'The Birthday Boys'
- Refinery29 names Tracey Wigfield amongst "Hollywood's New Power Players"
- Washington Post features Joe Mande
- IFC orders 'American Storage' starring Rob Huebel
- Complex names Bridey Elliott, Thomas Middleditch amongst "The Biggest Breakthroughs from the SXSW Film Festival"
- 'Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman details what it was like shooting comedy with President Obama
- Paul F. Tompkins to star in ABC pilot written by Brian Gallivan
- Joe Mande releases stand-up mixtape 'Bitchface'